Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

We are dedicated to creating products that fit your life, keep you safe and bring you peace of mind when you are enjoying the world outside of cellular coverage. By working with UserVoice, we have created My Voice to let your voice be heard, gather your ideas for improvement, new products development and improved customer experience. While we cannot guarantee that any specific ideas will be implemented, we will ensure that your ideas and comments play a role in future updates, process and products.

Using My Voice
1 – Share your ideas. First check to see if it’s already been suggested and if so, vote for your favorites!
2 – If you have a new suggestion, submit it below.
3 – Ideas are reviewed for clarity, language and impact.
4 – If an idea has been considered for additional review, we’ll update its status.

My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT is a public forum, so we discourage you from providing any personal information within your ideas including account information.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the web page go back to the same image (satellite, track, etc) that you were on last when reloading after expiration of site

When you're checking tracks the web page goes back to the beginning, does not go back to where you left the last time - i.e. on satellite view, how much enlargement, etc. It would be great if I didn't have to start over every time I checked a track.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SPOT Gen3  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve message work flow

When sending a predefined message, the "cursor" should land on the address book icon on the To: line. Adding elevation and lat/long should default to the last choices made. That is, if the last message included lat/long but no elevation, the next message would have lat/long selected but not elevation.Barring that, dropping the cursor on the Send icon means backing up twice to add elevation and lat/long before sending.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SPOT X  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SPOT APP that supports SPOT X

Please make an app that I can use to track my husband from his Spot X as a computer is not always available to me.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SPOT X  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Number of spots on map in the table ?

One good information is to have the number of each spot visisble on the map in the table. more easy to identify what we want to map.

Another point is to eliminate the "Share" object that prevent us on amc and android to click on + and - or the street view icon. Please ...

Impossible to zoom to without a mouse ...

Best wishes, Marc

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. guide en français / SPOTX User Guide in French

J'aimerais savoir quand les guides en français seront disponibles afin de pouvoir bien utiliser mon spotx car actuellement j'ai des difficultés à comprendre l'anglais.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Like to see a Full detail on how to use the your own web page tracks/accouns and so on

Like to get the company do a full detail on youtube on and about your own web page from seeing the tracks and to see all and the details and tips and tricks there is nothing to make it better to understand

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Better customer service

How about a phone number on the billing page in case a customer has a question. Instead of the message that reads do not reply to this email. My phone has been broken since may, after numerous calls I was told I would be giving a number so that I could send it in and never received it. Sold the phone in a yard sale hopefully the new owner can find the part for it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a guide on how set a share page

No Guide on how to create a share page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Spot X

Forward / Copie - text message and email. I would love to have messages which are sent to my spot device to be sent to my phone as well. This would be extremely useful when the device is not active. ( Currently there is an option for 72h but ideally, if it could be sooner it would be better )

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  SPOT Gen3  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow for Multiple Preset Messages

Allow the custom and check in buttons to send more than one per-drafted message. Press check in for message one (I’m ok) Double press check in for message two (Going to sleep). This would allow for 4 total messages to better communicate. You could even make it a button combination like hold down power and check in for four five seconds for message preset two etc

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  SPOT Gen3  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need a way to set and view device options on the web

I purchased my Sat-Fi2 through a reseller. I found out during a support call that my device is registered as belonging to the reseller. Because of this I am unable to log in to the website and check my usage or configure device options. Will this feature be made available for those of us who purchased through a reseller?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sat-Fi2  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Spot has become like any other telco company. Only concerned about profits rather than quality service.

Spot is big on profit and low on customer care. They behave like any other telco company. They hike the price, you phone up to cancel and they start to negotiate. What an unprofessional approach for a company that should focus on improving services rather than profits.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Video Tutorial

Make a video tutorial explaining all of the functions and the web-interface options, they are not intuitive, explain each option. I spent a lot of time on chat with your tech that could have been done proactively with a video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SPOT Gen3  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Website Changes

Make all downloads available in the Support section of the website, instead of making us dig around in the individual product pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SPOT X auto whitelist

So we pay for all spam received. Blacklisting is useless since spammers change the numbers they send from.
    Provide option to whitelist all contacts and every phone number we have sent a message to, blocking others.
    Remember in an emergency, we need to permit messages from an unknown SAR or park staff. How would that work in the field without a web interface? Best to automatically turn off spam prevention after SOS button is pressed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the buttons more responsive

I have a terrible time trying to get the buttons on my Spot X to respond. I have to push and push and push before anything happens. I'm ready to return the unit I bought and get the more expensive Garmin device just to reduce operating frustratoin.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Automatically update your SPOT X downloader.

I'm so tired of running my copy of the downloader, connecting, and being told I have to manually download a new version because mine is out of date. This happens not on occasion but all the time. Please download a new version and install it automatically.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change the microUSB charge connector on the Spot X to a USB C connector, so it won't matter which way up you plug it in.

Change the microUSB charge connector on the Spot X to a USB C connector, so it won't matter which way up you plug it in.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

Feedback and Knowledge Base