Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

We are dedicated to creating products that fit your life, keep you safe and bring you peace of mind when you are enjoying the world outside of cellular coverage. By working with UserVoice, we have created My Voice to let your voice be heard, gather your ideas for improvement, new products development and improved customer experience. While we cannot guarantee that any specific ideas will be implemented, we will ensure that your ideas and comments play a role in future updates, process and products.

Using My Voice
1 – Share your ideas. First check to see if it’s already been suggested and if so, vote for your favorites!
2 – If you have a new suggestion, submit it below.
3 – Ideas are reviewed for clarity, language and impact.
4 – If an idea has been considered for additional review, we’ll update its status.

My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT is a public forum, so we discourage you from providing any personal information within your ideas including account information.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bluetooth in Gen3

I love my Connect but what if my phone dies or malfunctions on a trip. I would be limited to only SOS. Would be nice to have the other functions available

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SPOT Legacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More characters in Predefined and Help SPOT Message

Please add more characters to Help/SPOT SOV message. 110 is not enough to include local contacts in case of a non life threating event.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SPOT Legacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why doesn’t my spot work in Hawaii?

Why doesn’t my spot work in Hawaii?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Support the products that are already in customers' possession.

It is difficult to use the functions such as Facebook, groups and messages. I see no need to upgrade when I can only see the "new, improved" products being treated as the legacy are now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fewer Lapses in Coverage

Well, apparently it shows last 3 days only... I started cycling in Puerto Montt on Sunday...

Regarding tracking every 10min, it’s just extremely unreliable. As a safety device, it just doesn’t work if it does not send any position for 30 or 40min... Have a look at the gaps on the picture...

image1.png

Should I believe I will have Satellite reception if I ever need it...? Well, after 5 days the so-called peace of mind is gone...

This is a friend mine using an InReach: no gaps, 100% reliable, Iridium satellites...

image2.pngimage3.pngimage4.png

Nothing further. Best regards...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

Feedback and Knowledge Base