Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

We are dedicated to creating products that fit your life, keep you safe and bring you peace of mind when you are enjoying the world outside of cellular coverage. By working with UserVoice, we have created My Voice to let your voice be heard, gather your ideas for improvement, new products development and improved customer experience. While we cannot guarantee that any specific ideas will be implemented, we will ensure that your ideas and comments play a role in future updates, process and products.

Using My Voice
1 – Share your ideas. First check to see if it’s already been suggested and if so, vote for your favorites!
2 – If you have a new suggestion, submit it below.
3 – Ideas are reviewed for clarity, language and impact.
4 – If an idea has been considered for additional review, we’ll update its status.

My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT is a public forum, so we discourage you from providing any personal information within your ideas including account information.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to have my SatFi2 just provide an IP connection so I can use other apps. I understand it may be slower than the app.

IP connectivity to the SatFi 2 without having to depend on the App. I agree there may be a performance cost but the functionality of having IP connectivity is overwhelming for various reasons. If I need core performance I can always go to the functionality on the SatFi app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sat-Fi2  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please give me a whitelist for phone/text!!

I only want a few people to be able to all me on the phone number provided with my device! My option are block everyone or no one. I don’t know who I wan to block until after they call me the first time! Useless. A whitelist option is needed so only the two people on the planet who ‘I want to be able to call can, and the rest are blocked!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. External antenna for Sat-Fi2

Add an external antenna option for this product. Not only makes it work better and look better (because I can mount it in nice places), but you can charge me extra for it too! Win-win!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need a way to record wind especially for sailing

have the ability to see the wind direction like old radar feature help sailing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need a way to set and view device options on the web

I purchased my Sat-Fi2 through a reseller. I found out during a support call that my device is registered as belonging to the reseller. Because of this I am unable to log in to the website and check my usage or configure device options. Will this feature be made available for those of us who purchased through a reseller?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better Package deal on SMS

Would be good for customers to have the opportunity to buy more SMS,
    Normally SMS are just fews words,like YES, NO, did you, did'nt.

The opportunity to add bank of SMS, this would be very appreciate, my brother use 42,of it in one week-end, just to see if SatFi2 is working and evaluate it, On a total of 300 over a year this is really little.

Regular telephone SMS are illimited because itÈs so easy to traval.

TKs & rgds

Marc Cloutier 418-337-2766

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sat-Fi2  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better SatFi2 hardware and Better Android Software

Fix bugs in Android software that keep the application locking up. Make better SatFi2 hardware (Unit needed replacement after three months and now the replacement unit is failing to power on after six months).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base