What features and functionality would you like us to see next?

Allow more then just the last 50 wp on map

If a viewer wants to follow a recorded track he must work through each page with 50 points. It would be great if the whole or at least a larger part of a journey could be seen on the map at once

94 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ueli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BravoRomeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - the web map interface could use a refresh / rearchitect. "We have the technology!' Let's put it to use. I need less of a paging list of waypoints and more of an interactive map showing my progress. Use dots and connecting lines/curves instead of those big icons that just make a big cluttered mess. Find another way to group sets of waypoints. A significant gap in tracking likely indicates separate trips, for example.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The waypoints available to plot on a map should be limited only to the life of the service contract of the user.

• David hawes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Great Idea just a simple set to see all waypoints on one page a pain for each page very hard to track I give up on it

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the website, I see my home state then have to zoom in too much. Bring the standard page in a few clicks.

• Jon Biveroni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

… and if a journey is over, the last x waypoints should be shown (with date / time). This would be much better than showing a black screen with the useless information that no points can be shown.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, PLEASE! This is one of my biggest beefs with the system. Why the arbitrary number of points per page? It makes no sense. More sensible, if you need to split it up, is to do it by calendar date. Even better, allow the viewer to choose the timeframe to see on a single map.

Feedback and Knowledge Base