What features and functionality would you like us to see next?

Move the cookie pref button

I can’t click on the register button due to the cookie button on my mobile phone and it is incredibly frustrating.

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lwmosley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you get rid of that friggin cookie preference intrusion on the screen???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Linda Bechtold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When trying to view our invoices on your website/portal, the font size is too big and I have to scroll left and right to see the page. Also, there are some large "buttons" that are in the way of me seeing things. One is a red block with a question mark, the other is a "cookies" button that are in the way. Neither of these will move or disappear and it makes it hard to view my information. It's not a setting on my computer because every other site or portal I open is not like this. It is only your site. Please correct. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your cookies banner is in the way and will not go away after using the option. You are not able to register because of the cookies button / banner.

no matter what I do the cookie box wont disappear of the account screen almost as if the only way to do that would be to accept 3rd party cookies which would seriously undermine my faith and respect for SPOT.

maybe come up with some way that the site saves my "cookie" preferences as every god dam time I load teh page it asks me to provide my cookie preference and every time I save them ? WTF

Feedback and Knowledge Base