What features and functionality would you like us to see next?

More User Friendly

To make it easier to cancel subscription. I contacted someone months ago to have our subscription cancelled and thought it had been. To find out it had not. We have not used the Spot device since last year. Now I call and have to be called back or to call again to just cancel my account when I was told after the first year it could be cancelled at anytime.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

kimgeorge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow customers to manage their accounts online. We must use your website to activate a device. Allow us to cancel serviceas well. Itis a waist of time waiting 10 minutes to cancel by phone.

Also your policy of not notifying customers BEFORE renewing their policy by email is a very sly and borderline dishonest buisiness model. Customers should be allowed to schedule cancellation of their devices at the very minimum or be notified of offending renewals.

• arnyweny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to easily find how to cancel my subscription
    It is due for renewal 10 may
    How do I stop it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot cancel contract via the website. Have received no reply to email requesting cancellation.

• mark.bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When deactivated.... the records should remain and all that should be necessary is renewing the credit card details rather than you totally deleting the records... :-(

Feedback and Knowledge Base