Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

We are dedicated to creating products that fit your life, keep you safe and bring you peace of mind when you are enjoying the world outside of cellular coverage. By working with UserVoice, we have created My Voice to let your voice be heard, gather your ideas for improvement, new products development and improved customer experience. While we cannot guarantee that any specific ideas will be implemented, we will ensure that your ideas and comments play a role in future updates, process and products.

Using My Voice
1 – Share your ideas. First check to see if it’s already been suggested and if so, vote for your favorites!
2 – If you have a new suggestion, submit it below.
3 – Ideas are reviewed for clarity, language and impact.
4 – If an idea has been considered for additional review, we’ll update its status.

My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT is a public forum, so we discourage you from providing any personal information within your ideas including account information.

What features and functionality would you like us to see next?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create messages before rental

Make the message to be created prior to start date with a single test spot message to confirm it's working

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rental / On Demand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't change the email when not activated on rental

I need to be able to update my account details and email preferences but it won't allow me to unless I have a current date. The problem is I have no computer or phone access where I am going so I can't do it during the dates I am hiking. Please allow us to update our preferences, messages, etc. before the start date of when we need the activation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rental / On Demand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spot rental in Europe.

Would like to be able to rent a Spot i Europe.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rental / On Demand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add name of person in the ship to

I am shipping a rental SPOT Gen3 to my sister-in-law's house, from where my adventure will begin. There was no place to me to enter HER NAME on the shipping information. Occasionally delivery will have problems if delivering to a "foreign" name at an address.

Add ability to specify "ship to name"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I need info on the price of subscriptions

Is it possible to get thé prices for subscritions.

I have à spot Device but dont want to go through all m'y cases before knowing if it is possible for me to activate it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

Feedback and Knowledge Base