Welcome to My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT

We are dedicated to creating products that fit your life, keep you safe and bring you peace of mind when you are enjoying the world outside of cellular coverage. By working with UserVoice, we have created My Voice to let your voice be heard, gather your ideas for improvement, new products development and improved customer experience. While we cannot guarantee that any specific ideas will be implemented, we will ensure that your ideas and comments play a role in future updates, process and products.

Using My Voice
1 – Share your ideas. First check to see if it’s already been suggested and if so, vote for your favorites!
2 – If you have a new suggestion, submit it below.
3 – Ideas are reviewed for clarity, language and impact.
4 – If an idea has been considered for additional review, we’ll update its status.

My Voice for Globalstar and SPOT is a public forum, so we discourage you from providing any personal information within your ideas including account information.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need someway to lock the keyboard.

Had iPhoneX and SpotX in same belt case. Sent an SOS by removing and replacing the iPhoneX in the case. The iPhoneX must have rubbed the center button and direction buttons. Wasn't good to find out when the Sherrif's deputy arrived at my location. The GPS coordinates were 1/2 mile off. The Sherrif's Deputy found my exact location by searching the tax records. Now thinking if I should stake my life on this device while sailing along the coast. All other features work but it's slow and not accurate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  SPOT X  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mise a jour

Je trouve extrêmement irritant de devoir faire de mise a jour continuellement quand j ai acheter mon spotx je croyais que c etais fiable en cas d urgence mais si j ai pas fait ma mise a jour va t il foctioner quand meme si j aurais ete prevenue qu il fallais faire des mise a jour continuellement j aurais pas acheter le spotx parce qu en foret il y a pas d internet ni d ordinateur c est comme acheter un outil qu il faut reparer continuellement !!! Je suis tres desus et je vais rependre la nouvelle sur…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SPOT X  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trackpad Color

The center button for the trackpad on the SPOTX should be ORANGE or have a symbol on it to make troubleshooting for customer easier. And add arrows to the other buttons for up, down, left, and right.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. change USB color to Orange

A solution to provide ease of use to our customers when doing any firmware updates is to change the color of our USB cables from black to SPOT Orange. As a call center we get many frustrated customers calling daily due to not being able to put in their auth code to do an update and the first thing we ask is it cable that came with your device? Many of the times we get I think so and usually it’s not when they find the correct cable the device connects instantly. This is especially true with our new SPOTX…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Customer be able to edit Share

I currently have three shared group locations all name "Family". You do not allow me to delete two inactive locations and I cannot edit who is in a group location.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Share pages should show tracks/messages saved prior to the creation of the Share page

If I go on an adventure on the weekend, and create a share page on Monday, it won't show the tracks from the weekend...but I think it should.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Wifi to receive messages

In case of public wifi the spot x should be able to use that for transmitting messages, updates etc...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Google voice

Google Voice TXT forward integration.

Would be nice if it is possible to implement 2 way txt forwarding with GV... Currently looking like it would work with inbound only unless you have your system able to txt to short numbers. GV will assign a random but permanent short number to an incoming txt. On the dumb-phone i would just have to txt to that short number. It processes through GV then gies to the recipient as if it was txted from my GV number.

Got a spot x yet? Try it and see... Been using GV for years. Txts and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)